welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

a new authors competitions


ok because i want to make this blog bigger and bigger i want more authors to help like all the biggest blogs but not all girls and boys can be authors so through this contest i will choose the new authors i need from 2 to 3 authors only if you writing and searching is your hobby so u will like your job if you like to interview people and ask them question on stardoll so enter the contest but first be sure that you can help me
please write your stardoll nick name

& now answer those questions ::::but answer truly please

1)Do you know how to use blogspot.com?
2)Do u know how to edit photos and take a screen shot for them ?

3)Is your English good?
4)Do u like writing and being an author?

5)What do u think about my blog?
6)Why do you want to be an author here?

Please answer them all in comments and i ill read them all!!! Thank u all!! u r all perfect

1 comment:

Ali said...

11.Alice.11

1)Yes, I even have a blog stardollspotlight.blogspot.com
2)It's my hobby.
3)Totally
4)Of course
5)It's pretty awesome
6)Because my blog hasonly 1 aythor and I'd rather work with other people